- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
Your privacy matters to us so whether you are new to our services or a long-time user, please take the time to get to know our practices and contact us through our contact form if you have any questions.
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from troubleshooting product issues to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, if you contact us about an issue, complaint, or general comment. We may use the information you’ve provided for the promotion of our services, such as testimonials or case studies, or concerns involving external service providers including app store service providers which you may have used to download our product. Information you provide, such as email and phone numbers, etc., may be collected for later promotional use.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you watch a video on YouTube, visit a website that uses our advertising services, or you view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Log information. When you use our services or view content provided by us, third parties like Google or Apple, automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephone log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information, and types of calls.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your app service provider.
- Internet protocol address.
- Location information. When you use our services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide us with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points, and cell towers.
- Unique application numbers. Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to us when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates or when you contact us.
- Local storage. Our applications are native, not web-based, which means we do NOT collect and store information (including personal information) in any external database through our free version. Please note if you use the automatic backup in the pro or upgraded version files will be exported through our servers which means data may be unintentionally collected.
- Other information that may be collect and shared from any one of our collection of apps include:
- Contact Info
Including first or last nameEmail Address
Including but not limited to a hashed email address
Including but not limited to a hashed phone numberPhysical Address
Such as a home address, physical address, or mailing addressOther User Contact Info
Home or physical address
- Health & FitnessHealth
Health and medical data, including but not limited to from the Clinical Health Records API, HealthKit API, MovementDisorderAPIs, health-related human subject research, or any other user provided health or medical dataFitness
Fitness and exercise data, including but not limited to the Motion and Fitness API
- Financial InfoPayment Info
Such as form of payment, payment card number, or bank account number.
- Other Financial Info
Such as salary, income, assets, debts, or any other financial information
- LocationPrecise Location
Information that describes the location of a user or device with the same or greater resolution as a latitude and longitude with three or more decimal places
- Coarse Location
Information that describes the location of a user or device with lower resolution than a latitude and longitude with three or more decimal places, such as approximate location services
- Sensitive Info
Such as racial or ethnic data, sexual orientation, pregnancy or childbirth information, disability, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, political opinion, genetic information, or biometric data
Such as a list of contacts in the user’s phone, address book, or social graph
- User Content
- Emails or Text Messages
Including subject line, sender, recipients, and contents of the email or message
- Photos or Videos
The user’s photos or videosAudio Data
The user’s voice or sound recordingsGameplay Content
Such as user-generated content in-gameCustomer Support
Data generated by the user during a customer support requestOther User Content
Any other user-generated content
Information about the content the user has viewed that is not part of the app, such as web sites.
Information about searches performed in the app
- IdentifiersUser ID
Such as screen name, handle, account ID, assigned user ID, customer number, probabilistic identifier, or other user- or account-level ID that can be used to identify a particular user or accountDevice ID
Such as the device’s advertising identifier, or other device-level IDPurchases
An account’s or individual’s purchases or purchase tendencies
- Usage DataProduct Interaction
Such as app launches, taps, clicks, scrolling information, music listening data, video views, saved place in a game, video, or song, or other information about how the user interacts with the appAdvertising Data
Such as information about the advertisements the user has seenOther Usage Data
Any other data about user activity in the app
- DiagnosticsCrash Data
Such as crash logsPerformance Data
Such as launch time, hang rate, or energy useOther Diagnostic Data
Any other data collected for the purposes of measuring technical diagnostics related to the appOther Data
Any other data types not mentioned
We and our partners use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect, and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect ourselves and our users. We might also use this information to offer you tailored content – like offering you more ads or other app suggestions.
When you contact us, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes, improvements, or other services we chose to cross-promote.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services, including marketing campaigns. One of the products we use to do this is through Google Analytics or other Analytic tools.
If you have provided your information to us through our website or mobile app contact options we may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other services – for example, cross-marketing and email notifications.
If you have a privacy concern you may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, if you block this information we might not be able to collect analytic analysis to help improve the use of our products or services.
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals externally unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- Provided Correspondence – We may share any correspondence or information you provide to us through communication with the company to external organizations or individuals.
- For legal reasons We will share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of our company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of ourselves, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers, or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
If our company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, we may disclose all aggregated data collected through our services.
We work hard to protect ourselves and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we store. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We use partners and third parties to collect, store, and disseminate information. We will not be held liable in any way for lost information from or by use of these partners, third party partners, or our services
**Modified: January 14, 2021