Your TipSee subscription might renew if you don’t cancel your membership or subscription more than 24 hours before your renewal date.
Uninstalling the app will not automatically stop your subscription – because it’s attached to your iTunes account so you’ll need to cancel through Apple. Also, if you uninstall the app but don’t cancel your subscription first, you’ll still be charged by Apple.
You can cancel your subscription through your mobile device (iPad, iPhone or iPod) or computer.
Cancel subscription on iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Go to Settings in your phone;
- Scroll down and tap iTunes Store and AppStore;
- Tap your e-mail and Apple ID,
- Select “View Apple ID” and enter your password if requested;
- Scroll down to “SUBSCRIPTIONS” and select MANGAGE
- Find and select your TipSee subscription option;
- Turn off the auto-renewal option and tap Done.
Cancel subscription on your computer
- Open iTunes.
- Click Sign In and enter your Apple ID.
- Click your name, and select Account Info from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your password again.
On the Account Information screen:
- Scroll to the Settings section.
- To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
- Choose TipSee.
- Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel your subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.