As of writing, lot of users are experiencing app crashes on most of their apps.
As a workaround:
Updating Android System WebView and Google Chrome via Google Play should now resolve the issue for all users.
- Navigate to Play Store app
- Search for Android System WebView (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview)
- Select the “Update” option
- If by any chance you did not see any “Update” option. Go to “My apps & games” and see if Android System WebView and Google Chrome are listed on your Updates pending lists then hit “Update”.
- Repeat these steps for Google Chrome (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android.chrome)
For more information about updating Android apps please see: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412
If after updating the Google apps, TipSee still does not open, that means your data was corrupted by the apps and needs to be cleared.
To do this:
- Go into Google system Settings, and select Apps.
- Find TipSee and select Storage,
- Clear data,
- Close out of Settings, and open TipSee,
Contact us, if the problem persist.